Sit on top sea kayak expeditions - 2018
An adventure along the stunning Devon coastline, no prior kayaking experience needed and all paddling kit provided!
What is included?
- Training in the following: Paddling Skills, Coastal Navigation and Tidal Planning, First Aid and Rescue Training, Weather Interpretation, Camp craft and most importantly Team Work!
- Supervision and guidance from a qualifed and experienced Kayak professional during preparation and execution of the Practice and Qualifying venture
- Campsite fees, a comprehensive kit list and training pack
- Kayak and all specialist kayaking kit needed for a fun, safe and dry camping journey
- A fair assessment on the water from a qualifed DofE assessor
Dates: 27th May (5pm arrival), 28th + 29th Training, 30th - 1st June Practice expedition, 13th (5pm arrival) - 17th August Qualifying expedition
Bookings by Enquiry or you can book your place now via our booking calendar online.
Training and Practice expedition - £400
Qualifying expedition - £300
Full Package - £650